Friday, December 17, 2021

Checking in!

I now weigh at 303!! I was down to 300 in December but gained a few back from my starting point of 307. I’m making progress!

I had way too many snacks yesterday but I’m working on it. I did an ab video so I think that helped a lot. I’m about to start Epic Heat by Caroline Girvan and I trust that she will help me lose weight again! Last summer I had lost 22 lbs + more. And another 20 last November. I just need to stick to it and I know the weight will start moving down. I am counting calories and it really helps to see what I need work on. Even started drinking less creamer in coffee and only having 2 sugars instead of 3. I need to get measurements on those.

Really looking forward to my weight loss journey in 2022!! Maybe I will even lose another 5 lbs before Christmas!!

submitted by /u/AquaStardust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p6yqnI

No comments:

Post a Comment