Friday, December 24, 2021

Meal plan/grocery list advice

After manyyy failed attempts at weight loss, I think my biggest obstacle is just knowing what to make for each meal, and having a grocery list for those things. At this point, I don’t even want to shop in person because I always get junk. I need like-eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner…and have it be within calories but also having the right amount of protein, fiber, etc. I’ve always been bad at planning. Like, just in general life lol. :(

Does anyone have any good resources for this? Seeing a nutritionist or doing any doctor things has been impossible with my insurance, which is why I’m asking here.

Any advice/pointers appreciated! :)

submitted by /u/kittylikehooman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qmzIu0

No comments:

Post a Comment