Friday, December 24, 2021

IM UNHAPPY WITH MY BODY AND I WILL BE MORE UNHAPPY AFTER THE WEIGHT LOSS

First of all I'm not a native English speaker so ignore mistakes.

Hi, I'm 330lbs (150 kgs) right now and 6'2ft (187cm). I gain 120lbs (50 kgs) in 2 year because of COVID and depression. It may take a long time but here is the story and problem.

2 years ago i was about 200-210lbs (90-95kg) and i was happy about my body (not much because i had big butt, big legs and some chest fats). after quarantine and my toxic online girlfriend i was about 240lbs (110kgs). I was really bad that time and i ate everything i find (also i drank a lot of latte with sugar that time) . after the breakup i was happy after couple of weeks but i kept gain weight over and over. 1.5 years later here i am with tons of weight.

I told you my story so here is the problem. I'm living in a small city in Turkey and i'm going to study at a one of the best university of Turkey in Istanbul. I always thought i don't like my life and where i live, when i go to the university i want to be a whole new person. Whole new body, whole new mindset, whole new feelings, whole new style. ( I changed everything for the better except my body) I was planning to start this body transformation journey on yesterday (I have 9 months to become an university student) but i looked at the mirror and i thougt i'll probably have loose skin (maybe i don't because i have muscle too and i can't say anything but i have to lose whole 100 or 110 pounds) and i felt so bad. I'm depressed now because my whole future won't mather. I always dream about my university life and it was the only thing that make me do something or doing things harder. I have been studying for 2 years and now i feel so bad and depressed about it. because i won't talk to girls i like with that body i'm sure and i don't have other plans. I'll talk to dudes, friends but it isn't special to me I'll want to date with one of them but i don't see any future now. I really searched what can i do to my loose skin except surgery and i'll have some answers but they do not guarantee it. It may seem worthless to you but I feel hopeless now. It's like my whole childhood dream is gone and i can't do anything about it.

You say ''Do weight training and fill the space with muscles.'' Yes you're so right and i want a muscular body too but not that big. I don't wanna be a huge guy with full of muscle because it will take long time and i can't wear anything i want. It is the same thing being fat and being a big muscular guy when it comes to the fashion industry because you rarely find things that you like and can fit it in.

I'm saying again. Sorry for my mistakes, please ignore them

submitted by /u/Snoo54387
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FqBssE

No comments:

Post a Comment