Saturday, December 25, 2021

Quarantining and losing weight

I have COVID (omicron got my ass, even though I'm vaxxed and boosted - stay safe out there!) and my symptoms are quite mild, however I'm stuck in my room for the next 10 days. I've been making great progress with my weight loss and I really don't want to lose momentum. I didn't lose my sense of taste so eating is still very appealing. Day 2 and I haven't binged, but I worry that's it's right around the corner. I'm feeling too weak to exercise on my stationary rower and I can't go on a walk, so my exercise levels are dropping dramatically too.

Anyone else dealing with this/have dealt with it? How do you stay motivated and on track during quarantine?

submitted by /u/zwatchmethrive
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3szGL5u

No comments:

Post a Comment