Thursday, December 23, 2021

Lost my pandemic weight

This is my first milestone and I wanted to hit it before Christmas.

After starting my journey on October 31st, I am officially the same weight I was in March, 2020. I am down 20 from my highest weight and 15 from when I started on Halloween. My clothes are fitting better, I am feeling better, and my muscles are getting stronger.

My next step is to lose 4.4 pounds to get back into onederland. After that my next goal is to no longer be obese, which is now 14.4 pounds away.

I have no weekly goal of weight loss other than "lose something". My goals involve walking 4x a week and eating all the recommended fruits and veggies on a daily basis. Ideally I'd like to hit 190 by mid January, but that is no longer realistic.

Baby steps.

submitted by /u/pandemicshutdown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qjk2Yx

No comments:

Post a Comment