Thursday, December 23, 2021

How long does it take to lose a moderate sized belly ?

Hey community !

I posted in this sub about a 50 days ago and i got some great advice on dieting for sedentary weight loss. The previous post can be seen HERE, in case someone wants context

I have since made improvements to my diet and only eat twice a day, within a 6 hour cycle. My TDEE was around ~1800 calories so i try to limit my intake to 1400 calories or less (the campus cafeteria has calorie labels on all the food they sell, so that's convenient)

As of November 6th 2021, i weighed around 64 kg

Now, i weigh at around 57 kg ; Detailed Weight Report

Which is great ! i lost 7 kg within 2 months' time just by eating less !

However, my belly ( which is not too huge, but midsized rather) did not go away. I did not expect it to disappear, but i was hoping for it to reduce a bit in size.

I frequently measure the circumference of my waist with an inch tape, by using the most protruded part of my belly as a baseline for measurement.

The measurement has stayed the same as before

Just to provide a perspective, i am not fat - i have somewhat thin (but not skinny) arms and legs.

So i am struggling to comprehend as to why my belly did not exhibit even the slightest reduction in size despite the weight loss ?

Realistically, how long is it going to take for me to lose my belly ?

I would greatly appreciate some advice !

Best

submitted by /u/loofyd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3stHrJk

No comments:

Post a Comment