Thursday, December 30, 2021

Didn't want to share with my friends (didn't want to seem to be vain) but thought I would share with the internet

Over the last month I have tried to improve my general health by reducing the amount of rubbish food I eat and exercising more. Through a combination of badminton, swimming, and running I have managed to lose 2 kg in a month which I'm thrilled with. I'm trying not to focus on the number and just working towards being healthier in general but it is gratifying to see that my hard work is paying off. I'm expecting that it to be a case of diminishing returns but it is still exciting to see my on perceptions of weight loss being smashed. It is possible as long as you put the effort in. To anyone needing it, I wish you the best of luck for what ever the future holds!

submitted by /u/QuothTheRaven11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EyHXby

No comments:

Post a Comment