Saturday, December 18, 2021

25lbs down and now into the 'overweight' classification from obese. I'm on medication which makes weight loss difficult, so I'm pretty pleased

25lbs lost over 9 weeks (including immediate water weight loss). I don't feel that restricted anymore - my big issue was sugar in my coffee, cutting that out with other added sugar items cut 1kg of sugar from my weekly diet (2lbs). I was also eating high processed carb/fat things (like ramen with a can of tuna in oil - undrained - ) and was low in nutrients - which I ~feel~ made me hungrier, as an increase in actual nutrients has mirrored a reduction in uncontrolled, unsatiating eating. My diet has improved, my cholesterol has gone from being high to 'excellent' (Dr's word). Blood pressure is lower, I can get around easier, and I don't feel like shit every time I catch a reflection.

submitted by /u/HandPie4Me
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33ATfz3

No comments:

Post a Comment