Monday, December 27, 2021

Calorie Counting - How much is too much?

I am starting my weight loss journey today, and I am calorie counting. I am using MyFitnessPal, but do we know how accurate their calorie goals are? I am 27 year old female, and I am 5'9 and weigh 288 pounds. According to MyFitnessPal, I should eat 1,600 calories per day. I did my own calculations using this website: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ and got a daily calorie goal of 1,800.

My goal is to lose around 100 pounds, and I figured it would be easy and attainable to shoot for smaller goals of around 10 pounds per month. I plan on burning 750 calories a day with a workout, walking, and just staying active, and I will use my apple watch to give me a ballpark for that.

Do I go with MyFitnessPal and eat 1,600 calories a day, or should I go with the calculator I used and eat 1,800 calories a day?

submitted by /u/tclarke1621
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pxJgDu

No comments:

Post a Comment