Saturday, December 18, 2021

I’m (20F) stuck on how to stop eating simple carbs/impulse eating

Hi all! I’ve recently decided to try to be healthier, since I’ve never actually focused on that. I’ve been skinny-fat my whole life (I’m 5’7”, throughout high school I was about 135lbs with most of my weight carried in my stomach, not muscles, and my legs were very small). I’m currently 146lbs, but I’m looking to clean up my diet and lose about 10lbs, also increase my muscle strength and metabolism. However, I’m a very picky eater, gravitate toward simple carbs, and impulsively snack/boredom snack due to ADHD. I don’t like salads, fish, Greek yogurt, or oatmeal, which are pretty common weight loss/healthier foods I’ve heard of. How do I mediate my desire for simple carbs that give me no energy, like chips, cereal, etc? Also, any advice on how to deal with boredom and impulse snacking??

submitted by /u/thxwinchestxrs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3F7uqc3

No comments:

Post a Comment