Wednesday, December 22, 2021

5'9"M, 230lbs - Looking to get down to a healthy weight.

I've shifted from regular soda to diet soda with no change to my diet (as I assumed I was at maintenance with drinking 750 calories of soda per day). I've had no weight loss but at the same time, I have been completely sedentary due to working 120 hours per week for the past year and I'm wondering if drinking diet soda instead of water (which is virtually non-existent in my diet) have been doing most of the work holding me back from losing weight.

Right now, I'm setting up my home gym. I've got a power rack, dumbbells, barbell, and a rower. I plan to row each day and doing weights 3 days per week. That said, I do need to cut calories. What will I need to do to lose 70-80 lbs and tone up? Is high protein and low carbs a good idea? Or should I go for just high protein?

submitted by /u/-LuciditySam-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qkDUKC

No comments:

Post a Comment