Saturday, December 18, 2021

Small Steps

I’m just starting my weight loss journey (as in, this week), and I’m taking it really easy so I don’t overwhelm myself and give up. What I’ve started doing is just loading my plate with veggies at meals and having a protein source (tonight was sea bass and roasted veg). Instead of snacking on chocolate and sweets, I’m having fruit or drinking water. I don’t drink soda very often and I’m not a big drinker so I don’t really worry about drinking my calories (except my tea and coffee, but youd have to prise those from my cold, dead hands).

My next step is going to be slowly adding exercise to my routine - i have chronic pain (hips and back mostly, but ankles & wrists becoming affected) so I’m going to be doing low-impact things like walking, even just round the house to get my 10k steps in, yoga, and swimming lessons.

Once I’ve lost a bit of weight and I can see my body a bit better I’ll start muscle building.

((For context, I’m a 23F and I weigh 12st at 5,2.5”))

submitted by /u/Nice2BeNice1312
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e37kr6

No comments:

Post a Comment