Friday, December 31, 2021

Looking for accountability / support - recommendations?

Hi everyone! I’m asking to see if any of you find people know of a service or group where I can get extra personal support to help me on my health journey.

I’m willing to pay and want someone who can like check my food dairy and talk to me about it once a week for a couple of months.

Part therapist, part dietitian?

I’m realizing I cope with food. I know what to eat, but it’s the comfort I get from food that is holding me back. I’ll get stressed out and eat five mini peanut butter cups. I do that every other day and all the sudden I’m eating like 800 calories of candy a day.

I have a baby, and I’m seriously motivated since having her. But with my limited time and brain power I help figuring out what to do and have encouragement along the way.

I’ve tried WW, noom, my fitness pal, etc on and off for years. None of it is enough help and I think having someone to talk to (or a group of people) would be so helpful.

Should I look into a food oriented therapist? Medical weight loss program? Dietitian? I don’t know where to start.

TIA!

submitted by /u/queenofquac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mLNQMq

No comments:

Post a Comment