Sunday, December 19, 2021

ADVICE PLEASE: losing inches on waist but not as much on belly

Hello there! I started my weight loss journey on September 15th... 5'1 F starting at ~171 and now I am at 144.2lb.

My waist started off at 33inches and now it's 28 inches. My belly area, started off at 38 inches and now is 36 inches. I eat low carb - keto (alternate) and I am on a significant caloric deficit but I do not see much results in my belly. What can I do? even at my lightest 108-110lb, i've always had a pooch but I really want to eliminate it. Furthermore, I tend to bloat v easily and am very constipated a lot (incase this has any correlation).

Any tips on lower belly fat + gut health?

submitted by /u/foodlover88392
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mf0zak

No comments:

Post a Comment