Sunday, December 19, 2021

i gained back all the weight i lost and i’m so depressed..

during the first few months of quarantine I decided that I was going to put my free time to good use and get healthy. I did amazing, I would run and only eat healthy and nutritious foods. Chicken, rice, vegtables, smoothies, protein shakes, etc. In the start of my weight loss in april I was 155lbs (5’5) give or take 5 pounds. I had always hated my body and wanted change. By the end of the year I was down to a whopping 122. I felt happy and confident and everyone around me noticed and applauded me for getting in shape. Well, around april of this year, I’ve began to slip. I started gaining weight and told myself that if I got up to 130 I would’ve have to change my eating habits again. Well, i reached 130, then 140, then 150, and now I weigh 155-57. It’s been so long I don’t even know where to start, or if i even have the motivation to change at all. I find myself eating all the time, even when i’m not hungry. It’s like I can’t relax unless i’m snacking. I dont track calories anymore, but I think I might start there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/HovercraftExpress873
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p9D18q

No comments:

Post a Comment