Monday, December 20, 2021

Eating disorder history but legit overweight

So, exactly what the title says. I have had two periods in my life where I sought and received medical treatment for an eating disorder, but I have been out of that since I miscarried in 2016.

After I had my third pregnancy in 2018, I failed to lose my baby weight completely. Then I got put on a medicine that caused me to gain thirty five pounds. So with that medicine I went from 185 to 220 at five foot six.

My question is this: what is a safe calorie target for weight loss? I have already lost twenty pounds since I got off the medicine, but I’m not where I want to be, which is down to 160 or 170. I want to lose it safely though, and overtime, and without going into super restriction mode.

How can I figure out how many calories I need per day to safely lose weight?

submitted by /u/iamsooohungry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pcmsJa

No comments:

Post a Comment