Wednesday, December 22, 2021

how to overcome unhealthy food relationship/ binging

I’ve never been “over weight” but i do fluctuate a lot and on a small frame it is noticeable especially to myself. i used to religiously count calories lost a bunch of weight but then i became way too obsessed and decided to stop counting all together. I thought my food relationship was getting better but being off from work this week my routine is messed up and I keep finding myself binge eating after dinner. I noticed I was visiting my mom and I was really aware of stopping when I was full and felt good but for some reason when Im home I eat until the point that I feel sick after dinner a lot of the time. this is stressing me out bc i do have a few lbs. i wanna lose and i feel like i’m gonna end up gaining! any advice to overcome this or weight loss tactics besides counting calories? Im 5’2” and currently about 118 lbs. and my goal is about 112 lbs.

submitted by /u/enchanted_me0w
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3JoSVUP

No comments:

Post a Comment