Thursday, December 23, 2021

Returned from a 32 km (20 mi) walk.

But first, some context:

16M 1.67 m (5' 5.5") SW: 78.1 kg CW: 66.4 kg GW: 55 kg

I had been on intermittent fasting since 9 Dec, but was forced to break multiple times due to a long string of events (wedding, friends coming for dinner, etc.). I'm trying to get back on track, but with more exercise. And now onto me walking 32 km.

Possibly my greatest achievement this year. And what a feat to close out the year. Started at 6:36 am, finished at 1:00 pm, 35 minutes ahead of schedule.

Honestly I'm surprised at my own disciplinary/control abilities. I avoided public transport even when my legs were beginning to get shaky. I just took rests and drank water instead. Couple that with intermittent fasting and a calorie deficit (NOT a crash diet I promise) and you've got a winning formula for weight loss. I plan to go walking again on Christmas Day.

During the whole thing I discovered that once I reach a certain distance without stopping my legs just sort of go into cruise control mode and I can no longer feel my feet on the ground. Does this ever happen to any of you or nah?

Also: how do you manage to survive Christmas without gaining weight?

submitted by /u/KS5331_Productions
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3J79hRA

No comments:

Post a Comment