Saturday, December 18, 2021

Feeling a little stuck.

I’ve has serious weight loss since June 1st 2021. I went from 334 lbs to 275 lbs. That’s 59 lbs. It took a lot of work. Medication changes and really watching what I eat. Then it happened about two weeks ago the scale just hasn’t wanted to budge. My lowest weight has been 274.9 and that was this evening.

I’m still monitoring food, not taking in extra junk. I visited with my nutritionist on the 3rd of December and she had me increase my protein from 60 grams to 80-120 per day depending on my workout. Since I’m about to introduce light weights into my routine for muscle strength. I added Genpro since it is lower calorie and an easy way to mix in 25-30 grams of protein and is unflavored.

The only other change I made is that I started working again and am now on my feet 8 hours a day 4 days a week. This started this past week though and doesn’t explain the previous week. Any thoughts or suggestions? I’m willing to try any reasonable idea to help break this stall.

The positives in all of this. I am no longer on insulin. My A1C went from 10.7 in January to 5.8 in September. I’m off a boat load of medication. And I’m down from a women’s 30 to a womens 22/24 and can even fit into some XL tops.

My goal is 180 lbs by Christmas next year. And hopefully a good 6 months of maintenance to possibly a year so that I can seek skin removal surgery. I started this weight loss journey in 2016 at 430 lbs. So I have come a very long way so far. Again some advice would be nice.

submitted by /u/Mz_Maitreya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e3T4yr

No comments:

Post a Comment