Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Roadbump in my weight loss journey

Hello team,

So I have spent the last 12 months counting calories, running and lifting weights and have gone from 250lbs, down to 163lbs. I am a 27 year old male at 5foot 5. It has been a very rewarding experience and one that I have not regretted from day 1.

I now count calories on a daily basis and it’s a part of my life, I have become obsessed with making sure I am either eating maintenance, or eating in a deficit.

I am currently at an all inclusive resort in Mexico for the next 12 days, and I am having a VERY hard time. I am finding it next to impossible to count my calories and am finding for the first time in 12 months that I am being derailed from what my goals were and the lifestyle change I adopted over the last year.

I know once I’m home, I will be 100% dedicated to the regime I had before my vacation. This trip won’t derail me for good. But I know I will gain weight this trip for the first time in 12 months….

Any suggestions? Do I just accept where I am at and work at losing all the weight I gain once I get home? I just need some people who may have experienced the same thing as me, or have any suggestions to help me.

Thanks for your time guys,

submitted by /u/Noodlesjr32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z5dYqC

No comments:

Post a Comment