Friday, December 31, 2021

Looking for inspiration!

Hi everyone, just signed up to Reddit so I can join this group and hopefully keep myself on the straight and narrow for weight loss. I’ve weighed myself yesterday and am shocked to see I am now 17 stone 4lbs. I have had a few photos taken over Christmas and I look so fat. I don’t want to look like this any more so I’m doing something about it, hopefully I’ll stick to this.

I’ve had some problems with depression and anxiety over the last few and years and to be honest I’ve been not caring about my weight and have just eaten and eaten to try to compensate for my low moods etc. However it is now making me more upset to be overweight and I know I have to do something now before I get any bigger. My problem is that I will sit in front of my tv at night after work and eat stuff like crisps, sweets and fizzy drinks, this is always after 7pm and always before sleep. It’s been a cycle I’ve been in and it’s got to stop.

I won’t bore you all with boring details on my first post but I do hope that I’ll be able to become a part of the group and support others too. Apologies if I've not posted this in the right place but I tried to open the “Day 1” post and it wouldn’t open? I’m new to Reddit so am still getting used to how this all works!

submitted by /u/Chublington
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32SpRE0

No comments:

Post a Comment