Thursday, December 23, 2021

Looking for help, all my body fat goes straight to my belly.

I hope this is the right place for this. I'm a 24 y/o woman, and I recently went on a huge weight loss journey going from 360->210 (I'm 6'4).

I've been staying at 210ish for about 6 months now and have incorporated more exercise over the past 3 months. I never top over 2000 cals a day, and take in very very low sugar and carbs; most days I stay around 1200-1500 cals.

My problem is, all my body fat goes straight to my belly, never anywhere else. I feel like I shouldn't even be gaining anything back due to my low calories (for 6'4), but I do. I have to spend most of my exercise on my core and cardio, so I don't start gaining back on my belly. I'm also not seeing any progress from my upped exercise routine on my butt or hips, on top of getting nowhere with my belly. I'm really just at loss and feel like I'm wasting my time, so any help would be appreciated.

Sorry if it's kind've jumbled, I'm cooking as I write this

submitted by /u/hopdaddy32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EoSNAI

No comments:

Post a Comment