Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Weight loss journey starts today

Me (F, turning 30 in March); 5,2ft - 160cm

SW: 163 lbs - 74 kg

GW: 138 lbs - 63 kg (for now)

Highest weight: 175 lbs - ~80kg

Started gaining quite some weight over the last 5 years and a kidney disease 2 years ago (that is finally gone!). Haven't lost a lot in the last 2 years but really want to get this journey going. - Already started going jogging again and even went for a winter hike the day before yesterday.

My plan looks as follows:

  • 16:8 intermittent fasting (already tried it once and really worked for me and fit my lifestyle)
  • starting to eat breakfast at work to get 2 reagular meals in
  • BIA measurement every 3 months to see where I'm going.
  • Do sports more regularly. For the start I'd say 3x/week for at least 30 minutes. For now mainly cardio, gonna start adding weight training a little later.

I basically want to lead a healthier lifestyle in the future.

First, because I want to lose weight and feel more energetic. - Doesn't hurt that I will feel more comfortable in my own skin and maybe smaller clothes too ;)

Second, to avoid diseases like diabetes or cardiovascular problems that run in my family. I was once quite slim and fit (until the middle of my 20s) and want to get in that direction again.

So, wish me luck!

Gonna post a photo in the next few days so that i can compare it later on.

submitted by /u/vk1403
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z2sori

No comments:

Post a Comment