Sunday, December 19, 2021

Hard to tell if I'm developing a healthy relationship with food or an eating disorder

In the last two weeks of my weight loss journey I have finally started dropping weight after a year and a half of slow work. (7lbs in two weeks compared to 25 pounds total prior)

The biggest change that has caused this is that I don't feel the need to eat anymore. I'm down to two meals a day and even then I can hold myself over at any given point with a cliff bar.

I'm always hungry though? Like 24/7 every day the last two weeks my stomach is constantly reminding me it isn't full. I've never felt this feeling before, and prior to this my body ALWAYS needed to feel full.

I guess I'm just curious if anyone else knows if this is normal. I dont know if I'm ignoring my body and starving myself or if being 30% hungry all the time is a normal thing.

(For more info, I've been able to drop from a 600 calorie deficit which I could barely hold myself onto, down to 1300 deficit easily these last two weeks.)

Is this just what it feels like to have a healthy relationship with food? Or am I ignoring my body? As someone who has always given in to urges and binge eating I don't know and I'd love any advice.

submitted by /u/xScratchh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3E9MfG0

No comments:

Post a Comment