Wednesday, December 29, 2021

What Do You Typically Eat In A Day, For Weight Loss?

I’m curious how everyone here eats on a typical day while you’re counting calories to lose weight.

I have a lot to lose. I come from an unhealthy food background. Overweight kid. Starving teen. SMO adult. It took until adulthood and cooking my own meals to realize that none of my family dinners were particularly healthy: rotations of chicken parmigiana, meatloaf, chicken doused in oil and sherry wine. I just thought to myself, “no wonder I either overeat or starve myself!” I was never taught healthy habits. So I stick to what I know or just don’t eat.

So, if you’d be so kind. Mind letting me know how your day looks, food wise?

Tomorrow I’m planning something like:

Breakfast: two slices of Dave’s Killer Bread, Good Seed, with 2 tbsps each of 1/3 the fat cream cheese and smoked salmon.

Lunch: an almond butter and jelly sandwich, 2 tbsps of each.

(I know this is very carb heavy, but I’m PMSing and I’m craving BS, and maybe I need to stop giving into that so I can have more calories available to me for more nutrient dense things)

Dinner: stewed white beans and spinach with 1 1/2 cups of brown rice and a side of veggies.

Snack: Skinny Pop popcorn.

Then I have about 67 calories left which I may just allow to remain because I went very far over my calories yesterday. But also, maybe something else will cover it.

submitted by /u/EBeewtf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sMqJW1

No comments:

Post a Comment