Saturday, December 18, 2021

How specific should your weekly weight-loss goals be?

Okay so thus might be a dumb question... I'm about two months into my weight loss journey, and so far I've been giving myself weekly goes, so for example this week my goal was to go from 162.6 to 160.5, I usually hit my goal but this week I didn't. I weighed myself thus morning and i was 161.6, but a few minutes later i decided to weigh myself again and I was 161.2.

I believe this is just weight fluctuation, but makes me wonder, should I add the decimal to my weight goal? Like should I make my goals 160.5 to 158.4 or should I just say I want to be 158 and not care what the decimal says because it can change on a dime?

Does it not matter? Will it hurt me if I view going from 160.1 to 158.9 the same as going from 160.9 to 158.0?

This might be a pointless or confusing question, but if you wanna help me out please do.

For reference: F – sw 173 – cw 161.2 – gw 132

submitted by /u/squirrl124
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FeIpwI

No comments:

Post a Comment