Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Weight Loss Concerns with Covid

25M 6'0" SW: 232 CW: 172 GW: 160

Ok so my Christmas has been much different than most people's. I started showing covid symptoms on Thursday and have been quarantined at home ever since. I've been feeling pretty unwell so I've basically only been eating soup. Feeling a bit better this morning so I stepped on the scale and I'm down 6(!) pounds from my last weigh in on Friday 12/24. This really freaked me out because 6lbs/4days seems very unhealthy.

So I'm looking for advice. Should I try to eat more for a couple days now that I'm feeling better and put a couple of those pounds back on? Just go back to my normal diet and slower weight loss? Eat at maintenance for a week? Open to ideas

submitted by /u/Berkes144
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3euIOiL

No comments:

Post a Comment