Wednesday, December 22, 2021

As it turns out..

I’ve been trying to improve my weight and overall health for quite some time now, mostly unsuccessfully. I ended up having a small medical emergency that sparked the attention of my doctors office, and after a couple of months of visits and calls and tests they have determined an underlining health condition that SERIOUSLY impacts my ability to see benefits from exercise, sustain a healthy diet, and loose weight. Today we discussed a treatment plan that should significantly help my weight loss journey along. They anticipate it will be about 6 weeks until they can confirm the treatment plan makes sense and is working but it’s a start. It makes me so sad to think all this time I’ve been beating myself up for not seeing the results I want despite my best efforts, when it was really mostly out of my control without having this piece of the puzzle. As cliché as it sounds, I’m hoping in this new year I can bring about the positive changes in my life with this new game plan. Here’s to hoping….

submitted by /u/MiMyMoMashly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sB7heq

No comments:

Post a Comment