Tuesday, December 28, 2021

my friend doesn‘t want me to lose weight

Hey! I (17,f) have been trying to lose weight for years now. i‘m relatively small and have always been fit and skinny, but over the pandemic i gained about 20kg and i‘m now considered overweight. it absolutely destroyed my mental health. last summer got so bad that i started c*tting myself and i refused to wear shorts, even in front of my family. I let myself go a couple months ago and am now starting my weight loss journey again, but doing it right this time. i joined a gym, i‘m going on a diet after new years and i‘m motivated and willing to make it happen. but my friend keeps telling me i don‘t have to lose weight. i get that she‘s trying to make me feel good about myself, but i absolutely hate my body and want it to change. it‘s hard work and her constantly telling me that i‘m perfect the way i am has the complete opposite effect she thinks it does. when i tell her to be supportive and that i want and need to lose this weight, she says that „we have different views“ and that she‘s „always on my side“, but she isn‘t. she‘s not beint supportive at all. i don‘t know what to do about it, but every time the topic comes up, she tears me down completely. okay, that was very detailled, i hope someone can help. Thanks!

submitted by /u/daisysimmons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Hiufv7

No comments:

Post a Comment