Tuesday, December 21, 2021

As someone who grew up obese, I literally, and I cannot stress this enough, have never been as proud of anything in my life as I am of my weight loss and resulting body.

I'm so obsessed with looking in the mirror and seeing the body type that all throughout my years of being the "fat kid" I yearned for. Although said years of being the "fat kid" are something that I may never recover from mentally, I've at least moved passed them physically. I always just wanted to have a regular body. Be able to walk around with a t shirt and not have to think "oh man everyone can see my man boobs, I should've brought my jacket". I always just wanted to be able to look in the mirror and see my body composition instead of slabs of strechmarked fat. Now that stuff is the norm for me. I'm so proud of my body. Only 5 more pounds to go :D

submitted by /u/nikolaebola57
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mj5qHd

No comments:

Post a Comment