Saturday, December 18, 2021

I got a peloton, worked out consistently 4-5x/week for 30-60minutes and no weight loss. What gives?!

I’m so frustrated. I got a peloton did workouts where I was sweating my butt off. Worked out for 4-5x/week for 30-60min each time, varied the workouts from tabata/HIIT/endurance and some where it was easy rides nothing crazy. For about 2 months I did this consistently. And my weight did not budge at all.

I don’t track my food, but, I knew I wasn’t eating unhealthy/excessively (I should be consuming around 1600 calories, I don’t think I was going above that). I’m so frustrated.

At the beginning of 2021 I tried intermittently fasting for 3 months. And it did nothing for me. I have hypothyroidism and so I don’t know if that’s affecting my ability.

Feeling super frustrated. For reference i weight 160, Female, and am 5’4”. I’d love to get to a weight of 145lbs. Pre-COvid I weighed 150-153. The only time I’ve managed to drop to 147 was after a breakup where I wasn’t able to eat right for about 2-3 weeks.

submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Cap967
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p8hcWK

No comments:

Post a Comment