Friday, December 17, 2021

Unexpected things I’ve noticed after losing 50lbs

HW:295 CW:240 GW:185 (26f 5’9)

Okay so some things I’ve noticed. My shoe size is 1/2 a size smaller! I know this usually happens with more extreme weight loss but I used to be a size 9 1/2 and buying new shoes I have to get a size down.

Also my hips are boney now. When I lay on my side my hip bone feels hard against my arm and is no longer squishy. I’ve never experienced this. I also can feel the bones in my butt when I sit on a hard surface.

I actually sweat more now. I used to never sweat, now when walking briskly I can feel myself starting to sweat and feel hot.

My pants fit longer in the legs than they used to, not just the waist.

I lost weight in my face back to front not the sides, my cheeks used to press against my nose, I also had jowls around my mouth that stuck out and they are flat against my face now.

I have lost weight in places I didn’t expect but not in places I wanted first. I’ve lost a ton in my upper stomach, upper back and shoulders. Yet to see any loss on my lower belly or chin. (Or very little)

I don’t look like I did when I was the weight before I gained and lost. My face is a little more plump, my tummy hangs down more, but I’m much smaller through my waist and a pant size lower than when I was 240 5 years ago.

Share your strange changes!

submitted by /u/Palladininpluto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3E0UnbW

No comments:

Post a Comment