Friday, December 17, 2021

Hey everyone, not a noob to lifting but am a noob to losing weight and am confused.

I know the water weight falls off within the first week or two, but after that what’s a normal amount of weight to be lost? I was at 240 (In august, some things happened and I took a break, but I’m back in the gym as of consistently last month) at my heaviest, and today I weighed in at 214. But now I’m starting to feel like I’m “hovering” at this weight. For the past month or so, I’ve been going up and down in weight from 220-215 and just can’t seem to lose anymore.

I am lifting 5 days a week and getting a mile, sometimes two miles in cardio, also.

I guess I expected it to fall off quicker, especially after a month, it’s kind of disheartening to see the scale not drop.

Maybe I’m wrong? Is this normal weight loss? I’m not tracking my cals, I eat once a day sometimes two, but even so, I figured if I’m in the gym for 2-3 hours a day, surely I’m burning more than I’m taking in.

Edit: because it might matter, I’m 6ft 2in.

submitted by /u/CruzControls
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3F9ux6R

No comments:

Post a Comment