Monday, December 20, 2021

Thoughts on MyFitnessPal?

Hi everyone,

I (F18, 168.5cm) am back on a weight loss journey. The first time I tried losing weight (August 2020), I went from 95kg > 85kg. However, due to stress and some other things, I have slowly gained most of it back (currently at 93kg). I was originally using Weight Watchers, but I feel like it is not the most effective as I never seem to lose more than 0.5kg a week - ideally, I would like to be losing 0.75-1kg (at least during these early stages). I think the biggest problem is that WW has a counting system, but with the new changes, foods such as chicken, eggs, avocado are seen as 'zero points.' The focus seems to have shifted from weight loss to a more rounded healthier eating, which I think is great, but is not really my primary goal at the moment.

I am wanting to try a basic CICO, but am not sure where to start. MyFitnessPal is free (WW is not) and seems like a good place to start.

I was just wondering if anyone here would recommend MFP, or maybe another alternative? I also workout 3-4 times a week, in case this may influence any recs.

Thank you! :)

submitted by /u/fuchsiafairy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3E9d8db

No comments:

Post a Comment