Thursday, December 23, 2021

Body insecurities

Hi everyone! New here! (26F, 5'3, CW: 215)

I have been struggling with my weight since I was 15 due to depression, stress and binge eating disorder. Over the years because of my weight my body has gone through a lot!

I am trying to loose weight, its hard but I am trying but what I am concerned most about is excess body hair and hyperpigmentation. This is a really sensitive topic for me and I get emotional discussing but please I need some help, advice and positive feedback!

I have hair everywhere on my body and I have started with laser but my face is not showing much progress. I have done SO many sessions on my hair, I can't even remember, I think close to 15? but hair is still growing. Now comparing it to the start, there has been a HUGE change, but I couldn't get laser done in the past 2 months and hair on my face is growing again. It is really thin and fine but its still a lot. I just started laser on my arms and underarms, the progress is slow but it definitely is there.

About hyperpigmentation, I have really fair skin, but my underarms and inner thighs, bikini line, basically everything down there, is very dark. Thank fully I don't have hyperpigmentation on my face.

All of this is depressing and stressing me out even more, and I know that's slowing my weight loss progress. My question is: has anyone gone through this? Any advice on how to make it better?

And most importantly, does loosing weight help excess body hair and hyperpigmentation? Has it got better for anyone as they lost more weight (and got healthier)?

I would really appreciate any help and advice! :'(

submitted by /u/imgoingtohaveabf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EnGN2C

No comments:

Post a Comment