Sunday, December 19, 2021

Lack of appetite?

Maybe it's bad timing since I posted about how proud I am of my weight loss literally yesterday.

But yeah idk if it's me going through a breakup, or my cravings are stable, but I just don't feel hungry anymore. Which is weird because I just broke a long plateau following the exact same thing I've always done. My TDEE is still good.

For the last few days, it has been incredibly difficult to log in at least 1K cals, let alone my usual deficit of 1300. I've been trying to eat small bags of Doritos to help fill the gap, but I don't want to get into the habit of forcing myself to eat junk food. Same goes for drinking my calories. I don't like soda at all, and chugging it down to fill my calories make me feel horrible. The snacks I usually eat are very low calorie and I don't like to feel super full, so I can't eat a lot of those.

I said I was at 236 yesterday, but I woke up to 234 today and I'm sure it's going to be less tomorrow. I don't want to make this into a habit since I've fallen to restrictive eating disorders before.

Any help please!!

submitted by /u/queene_of_disaster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IZSZKt

No comments:

Post a Comment