Sunday, December 19, 2021

I just want to keep going with my weight loss journey and not give up. In need of some encouraging words. šŸ˜­

Reached goal weight and lost 30 pounds, my clothes looser. Anyway I’m still unhappy with my body and still have stubborn belly fat, but toned everywhere else. I have no friends and have been asking family if I look good. They have been very cruel, they have their insecurities as they are overweight.

This has caused me to go back my old ways of binge eating and self sabotage. I want to keep going and getting the right head space to reach my new goals. (Apologies for any typos have a infant trying to slap my phone out of my hand as I breastfeed)

submitted by /u/Current-Worry__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/329MUu4

No comments:

Post a Comment