Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Trying to find a specific weight loss / lifestyle YouTuber who inspired me… goth girl with black hair? Other recommendations are helpful too

I remember really enjoying her videos but even with my best efforts can’t find them again.

While I’m here asking- any other recommendations for weight loss / healthy lifestyle YouTubers who are alt / quirky women? I have a hard time with a lot of these accounts feeling similar or just not people I relate to so any recommendations of women with great content who are younger, and have alternative style (punk / goth / etc) or tattoos etc.

Thank you so much for any guesses or other recommendations!

submitted by /u/Iris_bunches
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qvaRnN

No comments:

Post a Comment