Friday, December 17, 2021

Losing hope

I’m a senior in Highschool now, but I’ve been trying to lose weight sense 7th grade, I never made any friends because I was insecure, and not confident. I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw. And sometimes I starved myself, but now I understand starving only hurts you in the long run. The first time somebody called me fat was in 8th grade, and that hurt. But I was trying to lose weight but lost all motivation. And no matter what I tried nothing has worked. I currently just screwed up two perfect weeks of eating clean and walking my dog in the morning and good exsersize, but this time a thought ran in my head and said “your really gonna be doing this same thing for another 3 months. And that thought killed all my hard work and I binged for 4 days straight. I hate it but I think everything started to add up when I would look in the mirror I wouldn’t notice progress, I felt the same and that angered me. Then I felt lonely because it got so bad for me, I choose to stay home because of how unconfident I felt outside my house. I never felt like I deserved to be out there. During all of this I forgot how to talk to people. I have no one pushing me, my family usually brings a box of cheesy pizza with all the sides. And ask if I want anyone. It’s just so hard. And it crushes me now knowing I could’ve been 3 weeks in with healthy eating and weight loss.

submitted by /u/Mobile-Corgi-4146
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yEvLEP

No comments:

Post a Comment