Friday, December 17, 2021

Clothes shopping after weight loss

I have lost close to 50 pounds since March this year. It’s been hard work and it’s finally paying off. But now none of my clothes fit at all. I’ve resisted clothes shopping for the most part until recently. So last weekend I took an entire day to myself to shop for new clothes. I went to several stores and came home with nothing. All I bought was a candle and lunch. My problem is in my head, not in my choices at the store. I would pick up the size I know I need and think to myself there is no way I can fit into that and then put it back on the rack. This went on all day. It’s self doubt but something else as well. Like my mind just can’t wrap it’s self around the idea that I really am so much smaller. It’s a fear of putting that size on and looking ridiculous and then feeling bad that maybe I am not as small as I think I am and maybe I haven’t made the progress I think I have. But more than that. I can’t really describe it. So how do I move past this and start shopping? I thought of taking a friend with me to help but I’m not sure. And suggestions would be great. Thank you !

submitted by /u/turtlefreak23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yARVrl

No comments:

Post a Comment