Friday, December 17, 2021

Overate. Scared for the rest of the holidays

Just overate and cheated after going shopping today. Pretty much took a munch of every snack we just got. I don't always buy snacks, but its technically not for me, as I had to get them to entertain people coming over the next two weeks through New Years.

Really scared of what the end of new years will be for my weight loss journey. One or two days of splurging, I've accepted is inevitable, and I know I can undo easily. But failing today feels like the start of a two week long binge. I'm making a post here to hopefully get my discipline in check, then maybe I can control myself. I'm just really scared and disappointed.

submitted by /u/Repeat-Admirable
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sbyep5

No comments:

Post a Comment