Monday, November 26, 2018

Am 55 and had great results with Intermittent Fasting

Just wanted to share this with those that might be on the fence about trying Intermittent Fasting ( or might now know about it ).

I started a work sponsored weight loss competition at the beginning of this year. Intermittent Fasting had been on my radar and decided to give it a shot.

It worked beyond my wildest expectations.

From January to June I went from :

221 to 150 lbs

35% body fat to 15 % body fat

42 inch waist to 29 inch waist

And best of all - not a single sick day since I started. My dentist even commented on the improvement of my gums.

There is a ton of good info and research online about Intermittent Fasting. I have yo yo dieted for decades and never would I have believed I could have seen results like this. It worked so well that I blew past my original goal weight by 30 lbs.

Just wanted to share a success story for those ( especially for those around my age ) who are wanting to lose and not sure how.

https://i.redd.it/1d1p5a46og021.jpg

submitted by /u/Jobijuanfaster
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P520EA

No comments:

Post a Comment