Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Starting at 1200 Calories and Too Hungry (Advice)

I am a 209lb 23-year-old 5'0 female. I recently started my weight loss journey to feel better about myself and be healthier, but I feel like I'm struggling. I generally walk about 10,000 steps a day, which is pretty good for me considering I was sitting on the couch all day and have a sedentary lifestyle; however, I find myself to be struggling quite a bit. I've tried intermittent fasting, but I seem to struggle with staying in the timeline I'm supposed to be eating. I'm also trying to stay around 1200 calories a day, and I drink a ton of water, but I always feel so hungry. What can I do so I don't end up binge eating outside of my eating times, and actually feel full?

submitted by /u/egg_devito
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PXEwqp

No comments:

Post a Comment