Friday, November 30, 2018

Does anyone ever feel like they're not losing weight despite actually losing weight?

Hey, I'm 19 and I have been overweight for a while. Starting this year I was 215 lbs. About half way through the year though, around July I stopped drinking caffeinated sugary drinks, going on long walks and small exercises, started watching what I was eating, and in general have been eating less. (About Between 1600-2200 calories a day depending on how I'm feeling). I'm now down to ~195 lbs.

It feels good to be under 200 for the first time in like, 4 years. But whenever I look at myself, I don't feel any weight loss. I still feel like I'm the exact same. I don't intend to quit, I hope that by March or April 2019, I can be around 175. But I just feel disheartened whenever I look in the mirror and see the same slob from half a year ago. Does anyone ever feel like that?

submitted by /u/MattChap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E6NBXI

No comments:

Post a Comment