Friday, November 30, 2018

ways to shed the last few KG??

Hello!

I have currently been on my weight loss journey for about 10 months now and have lost 17 kilos!!! I consistently go to the gym (4-5 days a week, mainly strength training but I don't neglect cardio!! ) plus I have an active job. My diet consists of intermittent fasting (16:8 but some days I stretch it for longer such as 18-20 hrs fast), I also watch what I eat and track my kjs here n there just to make sure I'm not going overboard lol. I do have cheat days so I'm not depriving myself of the foods I love but I feel like these last 5-7 kilos have been the HARDEST to get rid of? I still have significant 'fat' on me and I'm not necessarily toned yet... I don't understand why I've been stuck on the same number for the past 2 months and feel like I've gained another bloody kilo and then dropping it and then gaining it AGAIN.

I have read similar posts to what I am experiencing but I have no clue what to do/what to change/what to eat??/get out of this plateau????????? I love the gym and healthy eating but I feel like I'm putting in the effort for NOTHING recently.

I am small in height (157cm/57kilos) So I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it? would love some tips and advice to get the fat moving off my body!!!!

submitted by /u/krolowas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SiutsL

No comments:

Post a Comment