Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Help with MyFitnessPal app: should i eat the calories it takes out from exercise?

This is my first time posting in this sub and i'm not sure if this questions are allowed, but i can't find an answer!

So, I just started my weight loss journey this week ( I need to lose about 4 kilos) and i'm on a 1.200 calories diet

The thing is, the app keeps subtracting the calores i lose from walking (usually my whole commute to college) and it's usually about -100cal (today it was just 70)

It kind of says: 1.200 (objetive) - 761 (food) + 70 (exercise) = 509 (calories left)

Should i eat then those 500 calories left? Or keep to the initial 1.200? I tried to read some info on the app, but english is not my first language so it's a bit hard for me to fully understand I didn't modify anything on the app, i just downloaded it and started using it, it tracks my steps on its own

submitted by /u/flor-e-ncia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FHLhbi

No comments:

Post a Comment