Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Monday was the first day of my weight loss journey

Monday I decided that I was tired of looking in the mirror and being disgusted by what I saw. I’m a 6’1” male with a SW of 295lbs with a GW of 225lbs. I’m a college student what often resorts to overeating when stress begins to pile up. I used the TDEE calculator in the compendium and subtracted 500 calories so I’d theoretically be losing a pound a week and am trying to keep to a diet within the parameters calculated for me. I’m new to reddit and the sub and am extremely inspired by everyone’s posts and accomplishments. Hopefully I can continue to post about my journey and share advice and motivation with others. Let’s get after it!

submitted by /u/Phillyguy15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P85eXZ

No comments:

Post a Comment