Sunday, November 25, 2018

Accountability Buddies

Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to have a supportive community that I can talk to about specific aspects of my weight loss. However, there are some things I feel like I don't want to tell anyone that I'm that close to in my life. Be it because I fear judgement, find it might be triggering, think they'll think it's gross, etc.

So, I'm in search of a few like-minded young women who want to have a little support group, maybe in the form of a group chat. I don't want to link a Facebook and I'd prefer to stay somewhat anonymous for personal reasons.

I'm 25, a female, and a graduate student/young professional. If that sounds relatable to you, I'd love to hear from you. Send me a message :)

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

submitted by /u/thecatnp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zp9rBs

No comments:

Post a Comment