Monday, November 26, 2018

F 21 5'7" 210 to 178 pounds in 3 months (I need some advice)

Hello, I started my weight loss journey at the end of August this summer. I lost 20 pounds in the first month and since then it's been pretty slow going. When I look in the mirror I don't see a difference. Just 5 years ago I was 130 pounds and I feel like a cow compared to then. I know I should give myself more credit but I'm still not happy with my appearance. I've hit a plateau and I'm feeling even more discouraged. On top of that none of my clothes fit me which makes me feel even worse. All my clothes from before I lost weight are way too big. All of my clothes from before I gained weight are still too small. I guess I just wanna know if anyone else has felt this way while losing weight. Thanks

submitted by /u/Casual_Nurse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DLhrQq

No comments:

Post a Comment