Monday, November 26, 2018

My weight loss journey.

195lbs to 152lbs in 3 months. 1.5 years later currently 145lbs.

Comparison picture: https://imgur.com/a/Jf9856l

I’m posting this because I try and motivate others to lead a healthier lifestyle. Not only physically but mentally. Weight gain and being unhappy with your body, to me, is a huge factor in one's mental health.

Anyway, here is my story.

Got to a rough spot in my life where I wasn’t happy with myself about 2 years ago. I was at my heaviest at 195lbs. I was tired, depressed, and generally unhappy with my life; failing relationship, terrible work environment, and of course my weight.

I tried working out and dieting but never committed. I continued to eat poorly and go to the gym maybe once or twice a week. I wasn’t noticing any results and quickly became discouraged.

1.5 years ago I hired a nutritionist and workout coach. This was the best thing I could have done for myself. I made some changes, stayed consistent and am now where I am today.

I never lifted before starting this and gained all of my muscle during the past 1.5 years. This is the biggest I’ve ever been from a muscle standpoint and will continue to lift for the aesthetics.

My results are from a combination of intermittent fasting and carb cycling. Lots of protein, weightlifting, and cardio. I’ve noticed my energy is much higher and making healthy choices is easier than it was before.

I’m the happiest I’ve ever been with myself and my body and only keep pushing towards a better version of myself.

I’m open to answering whatever questions you may have.

submitted by /u/BabyRCF
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2THHRbg

No comments:

Post a Comment